Huntington Beach Bail Bonds Services
OUR PROMISE TO OUR CLIENTS
We are CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED.
We are EXPERIENCED.
We are CONVENIENT.
We are CONFIDENTIAL.
Regardless of one’s innocence or guilt, no one enjoys having to spend time in jail. Huntington Beach Bail Bonds offers defendants a release from jail if they qualify.
Once a bond has been set by a Judge, we can offer assistance with the release of the defendant. Our professional agents can negotiate a bond price and a payment plan can be developed if necessary. We do, of course, expect our client to appear for all their court dates.
Our experienced and compassionate staff will be by your side throughout the whole bail process. Being arrested can be both a difficult and confusing time. Huntington Beach Bail Bonds is more than happy to answer any and all questions you have about the process. We don’t just process bail; we also commit ourselves to every individual situation in order to best help you with your situation. You can read our BLOG for additional information relating to specific situations where we have assisted our clients.
If you, a family member, or friend requires a fast, reliable service following a run in with the law, contact us immediately. Huntington Beach Bail Bonds is dependable and trustworthy, and can provide expert consultations regarding bond services.
CALL US NOW AT 714-362-8912 OR SEND US A MESSAGE.
WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7!
Our services include:
- Services available 24/7
- Defendant release based on compassion and driven methods
- Assessment of each individual case, adhering to strict industry guidelines
- Performing the entire process via fax and telephone
- Answering all concerns and questions both before and after a defendant’s release
- Providing all clients with knowledge of the entire bail process
- We will continue to serve you until the case is finalized
- All courts
- Lowest rates permitted by law
- Can Transfer bonds from state to state
- Time is always of the essence
- Financing available
- Will attend all courts and jails
- We can come to you, whether at home, or jail
- Arranged immediately by telephone
- We will accept collect calls from detention centers, and connect you through to your family
- Visa • MasterCard • Discover • American Express
- We accept cash, checks, credit cards, ATM/debit/check cards, money orders, western union and wire transfers.